Executive Assistant to the CEO and Office Manager
Alzheon, Inc., a clinical-stage biotechnology company based in Framingham, focused on drug development for Alzheimer’s disease and other neurodegenerative disorders, is seeking an accomplished and professional Executive Assistant to the CEO and Office Manager. The Executive Assistant will directly support the Chief Executive Officer of Alzheon and assist the management team as an Office Manager.
- Serve as the first responder for CEO, with the ability to appropriately act on his behalf by responding to requests and prioritizing needs.
- Observe strict confidentiality in all aspects of services provided.
- Manage and maintain CEO’s calendar and schedule; scheduling internal and external meetings, conferences, special events, telecommunications and travel.
- Serve as a liaison to the board of directors and the senior management team.
- Help build and maintain high ethical standards and culture of the company.
- Assist CEO in preparation of materials for meetings, conferences, etc.
- Prepare correspondence on behalf of CEO.
- Review and respond to email, mail, invitations and phone calls; this may include responding on behalf of the CEO.
- Keep CEO contact system current and accurate.
- Maintain a filing system for correspondence, business matters and other related data.
- Create, prepare and submit expense reports for CEO and executives.
- Prepare reports for internal and external stakeholders, and assist with special projects as they arise.
- Organize and coordinate executive outreach and external relations efforts, and oversee special projects.
- Provide coordinated support for management team as an Office Manager in the context of the overlap in meetings and responsibilities between this role and CEO.
- Provide general assistance and serve as an intermediary between CEO, senior executives and staff.
- High ethical standards.
- Minimum of five years of experience supporting C-level executives, preferably in biotechnology.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong organizational and time prioritization skills.
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree.
Apply for this position